Monday, December 6, 2010

A Fresh Start for a New Blog

Well, this is another blog of mine. Actually, ginawa ko na itong blog ko during the last periods of my birthday, to show myself that somehow, I must mature gradually. And this will be my new blog, new stories to share and most probably, new insights about life. You may encounter again all my emotions, and I know you're used to it. Walang pakealaman, blog ko 'to! Kung gusto mo magreklamo, gumawa ka ng sarili mong blog. Right?

Anyway, I wanna share this new blog, most probably for me to be aware of what I have done in the past. Sabi nga nila, nakakatawang balikan yung mga times na talagang bagsak na bagsak ka na dahil sa mga kakaibang entities in life.

I can't find time to myself, kaya siguro ibubuhos ko na lang yung time ko para sa sarili ko dito, kumbaga sa tao, nagsasalita sya mag-isa. Di ba?

So ayun muna. My next post is one of my new insights. It's all about money and networking, so stay tuned! :))

No comments: