First of all, I would like to thank God for all the realizations in life, where I suffer much from the tests of time, all the pains of being in love, the brain freezes these mathematical formulas give me and the times that I need to decide thoroughly for the rest of my life.
Lemme share you my experience today. :))
Upon waking up in the morning, my little brother greeted me, kahit alam kong pinagsisigawan na nya sa buong kaptibahay namin, but I appreciated it. I slept for a minute to recover from my dizziness dahil sa sobrang pagod at puyat. When I arrived from my first classroom, my tropapips gave me greetings! I appreciated it and thanked them for remembering this special day of mine.
While having the day moving on, I saw one of my previous professors and told her that it was my birthday! :)) But what surprised me is that, she bought a cake immediately, as in ura-urada na agad, just for me! So she sent me to the office of the organization. I was with Jean that time. She told me that those people inside never wanted us or even happy with my presence. That's natural. Ako ba naman yung walang silbe sa organization eh. ^_^ So the atmosphere was... napipilitan silang lahat. They're still bitter about everything. I didn't know na ganun pala epekto nun sa mga ganung klaseng tao. Kahit birthday ko, hindi pinalampas. I understand.
I took the box of cake with me along with Jean, and went to their classroom to share it with my friends. I shared our experience inside that office, the reactions of those people's faces, the tension inside... One of my friends, Mark, commented na nababakla sya dun sa lalakeng yun. Kasimple-simpleng bagay lang, hindi sya makaget-over, which is true naman. :)) Guys are not bitter for that long. Maybe he's gay talaga! :)) AYLABDATCOMMENT! :)) Bakla ka pala eh! :))
Upon going home, marami pa ring mga bagay ang umiikot sa isip ko, but for now, I let them go. In-enjoy ko ito! Kahit andami pa ring bitter sa akin. Hahahaha!
Okay. That's all for now. Salamat sa pagbasa and comment lang ng comment! :))
2 comments:
huwaaaaaaaaw! happy birthday girl ^^.)
stay happy, alright? :))
stay pretty! hehe. Ü
Thanks Ate Kryk! :)))
Post a Comment